Saturday, August 14, 2010

You know it's always sad
When you can't be bought anymore
Coming to that point where
You just don't even care what your distraction for

My material possessions mean nothing anymore
When they were all I had; now losing my only chance
At the only person I ever wanted
The only thing that couldn't be bought

The only thing that was worth my money
It was true happiness
What reason do I have now?
Now that my pathetic reason is gone

"No reason is pathetic
No life is meaningless"
Yes that's true yet tis not
"We are not put here to suffer

I will NOT believe that"
Not every life can be loved
Not every life can be known
That's just how it works

Some are meant for suffering
Some are meant for nothing-ness
Some are meant to die
Some are just meant for suicide

My reason was something that was looked down upon
My reason was something that couldn't last forever
I couldn't cling to reason for eternity
Because reason and I have an expiration date

To the sweat of a man's brow
And the suffering of a childhood
Burned out from the fire of abuse
Left with ashes that meant nothing to none

None but I but, I
Meant nothing to no one either
I am useless without a purpose
So I am ready

Ready to toss my body aside
Let the next should take my place
Then I shall fly to afterlife
Rest in my buried coffin with perhaps,
My final smile.



CONCLUSION : people die                                                                                                     





No comments:

Post a Comment

..aaand what do you have to say about this?