Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Food, Food, Food!! ( Part 1 )

While waiting for my mind to settle on something intelligent... something extremely profound.... something that will make you scour the regions of your brain that you seldom use ( :p ) ..... something that will make you scratch-your-chin-and-nod-wisely, kind of blogs.....

lets post pictures of FOOD!!!!

Before I tickle your brain, lets see if I can tickle the tastebuds first :P
   

*************************************************************

Fried Yellow Mee at the Wisma Merdeka Food Court..aand it tasted good..my drink was Cincau Susu.. Milk Herbal Jelly would be the translation. The black floating thingy is jelly minced to death, and then poured in a glass of milk. yummy!..blue glass is just boring old cold water.
and that is Singapore Mee.  Its the same type noodle, but I think they mixed curry powder in it, I think.  The Food Court changed owner few times, I hope they still maintain the signature fill-the-noodles-to-the-brim-and-pour-the-whole-bowls-of-seafoods-on-top-of-it-and-let-see-the-customer-die-trying-to-finish-it.


*************************************************************

Fried Kue Tiaw (Flat Rice Noodle) This is at the Apple Restaurant in 1Borneo..tasted ok
and this is the same Singapore Meehun..difference only on the Noodles, this one is from a thin rice noodle.  Tasted ok.  I'm not a fan of this restaurant actually, foods are not that good, and very small portion of meat or seafood to go with it.
At Apple again..this time its rice with ginger beef...as I've said, meat portions are nonexistent very small
and this is Claypot Mee. The noodles are fried, and has a very distinct taste, very delicious its my favorite kind of noodle.  But for this one from Apple, hmm..too oily and soup tasted like nothing.
Fried Rice at Apple  ..meeeehh
Watan Ho a flat rice noodle fried with soy sauce and then the gravy with seafood poured over it.  For this dish its always win or lose...90% of this dish that I've eaten were bad...bland, oily and just plain bad. and this one goes to the dont-say-I-didn't-warn-you, category
 the Hokkien Mee, its almost the same idea of Watan Ho, difference being that its black soy sauce, cooked with prawn stock I think..correct me if you think I'm just blabbing  if you think I'm wrong

CONCLUSION : fooood!  and no, I'm not going to be some food blogger                                  

1 comment:

..aaand what do you have to say about this?