Friday, February 3, 2012

Feelings (emo alert! )

Feelings...

Rushing through my head, my body, my being

Suffocates, pressing, burning

Pushing me hard, sneering

Stamping on my thoughts,

Scornful of my conviction, derisive on my certainty

Mocking, playing on my sincerity



Feelings...

Flowing, conflicting, changing

Closing my eyes, seeking

Reaching deep, remembering

Tentatively, hesitantly questing

Opening my mind, smiling, discovering



Feelings...

Of Senses, Enveloping

Of Fear, Vanishing

Of Sanity, Returning

Of Trust, Accepting

Of Love, Knowing


Conclusion : Just one of those days                                                                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment

..aaand what do you have to say about this?